AnimalZone Parrot Cereal
AnimalZone Cereal for Parrots is a balanced diet for all parrot species, e.g. African Greys, Parakeets, Lovebirds, Ringnecks, Cockatiel etc. This cereal has a soft texture and is wonderful for both young and old birds. AnimalZone Cereal for Parrots is a fantastic food for weaning young birds off their porridge.
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day for people, so why not start the day with the right food for your parrot too? AnimalZone Cereal for Parrots is a balanced food for all parrot species, e.g. parakeets, African Greys, Lovebirds, Ringnecks, Cockatiel, Macaw, Large Cockatoo etc.
The soft texture of AnimalZone Cereal will appeal to young and old birds, and it’s especially great to wean youngsters off their porridge.
AnimalZone Cereal consists of a balanced ratio of maize, peas and roasted soybeans. The pellets which are added, provide all the essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, spirulina and antioxidants.
Store in a cool and dry place.
These guidelines should be adapted to the individual bird’s needs:
- Cockatiel / Lovebird – ? cup per day
- Ringneck / Senegal – ½ cup per day
- African Grey / Amazon – ? cup per day
- Macaw / Large Cockatoo – 1 cup per day
- Add just enough lukewarm water (60°C) to cover the cereal and let it stand for about 10 minutes.
- For a variety of flavour, you can add fruit, veggies and parrot pellets.
- Mix fresh food daily.
- Do not leave the food in the cage for longer than 24 hours.